Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a day! I didn't get a chance to make any of the samples for work today. So many hours have been cut, that I had to be on register all day. Don't get me wrong, I love running register. I just hate getting behind on my other work. Besides, most of my other work is creating, painting and overall, "playing".

Anyway, on to nails. I had 3 fills and polished one set of toenails tonight. There was no real break in between but, it was probably better that way. It kept my shoulder, hands and back from getting a chance to stop hurting. I figured if I keep the steady "pain", it's better than having to experience the dramatic pain over and over.

Off to the hand doctor and physical therapy, for my shoulder, tomorrow...after another fill for a friend who just had major foot surgery.

God, am I getting old or just breaking down prematurely?

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED...in 1959 Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper were killed in a plane crash...

No comments:

Post a Comment