Saturday, February 20, 2010

My daughters nails, to do or not to do!

My 16 year old daughter is trying to grow her nails and make them presentable. I bought her and her sister nail strengthener and they use it. They both polish their nails nicely and try to keep them in shape. The 16 year old wants a full set of acrylics. Do I or don't I?

I've given them both sets of nails before, only to have them break them or "come off somehow"!

If I do them, tomorrow, I will giver her VERY short, to the ends of her fingers nails. I won't even give her the length you would give a nail biter.

Now, do you think her grades will improve?!?!?!

Hopefully, date night with my husband. Keep your fingers crossed we actually go!

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1871, the Metropolitan Museum of Art opened in NYC, featuring a Roman sarcophagus and 150 paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment