Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A different schedule today...

Wow! I don't go into work to day until 4:30! Now I have aaaaallllll day to clean the house! The excitement is killing me...or is it the thought of so much cleaning?!

I have a Make-it, Take-it tonight from 6-8. Peggy's got a Wilton class around the same time, maybe we can go to Friendly's for coffee afterward. Who am I kidding, we'll go!

_________________________________________________________________

It was a successful event tonight! More kids than I thought participated.

I painted my nails with one coat of China Glaze "Hawaiian Punch". Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll get to finish them for a Valentines theme...

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1960, the first star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was awarded to actress Joanne Woodward.

No comments:

Post a Comment