Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday night...life?

What a day at work? I was going in weather they told me to come in or not! I haven't been there since Monday. I was going to go crazy from lack of money and being there!

We were working on a skeleton crew. Doesn't it figure, Fishkill and Wappinger Falls were in a state of emergency and everyone else was closed! Holy crap, we were busy. I was loving it, it felt like Christmas. Aaaahhh!!! I live for days like this!

Well, my sister called when I was doing nails and asked if I wanted to go to the movies to see Shutter Island. We missed the first 5 minutes or so. Crappola, what a movie?! Leo! Martin!...and whoever wrote the screenplay. The twists and turns to this are amazing and all with Boston accent. (some people didn't practice theirs).

I highly recommend this!

I was asked by the editor of Nails Magazine, with other techs, to help with the beginning of a new nail "facebook". I'm honored to say the least.

I uploaded a bunch of pictures that were submitted to Nails International Magazine. A tech I've talked to who lives in California, was also asked to help. This is a great opportunity for myself and the other techs. I'll keep you posted!

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1919, Congress established Grand Canyon National Park, and 10 years later, Grand Teton National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment