Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cortisone, a blessing or a curse?

I went to the doctor today to find out about a year old injury on my hand that happened after my thumb replacement surgery. I ruptured the tendon in my wrist that is attached to my ring finger. Holy crap, what pain!

Well, he said that there is a hole in the tendon that can be helped by cortisone or surgery to clean up the area and hope it heals together. I chose the cortisone. I asked for a shot in my left thumb also. That one's on the way out also!

Big mistake to have both hands done at the same time. I am taking forever to type this because, obviously, my hands aren't working too well.

TAKE CARE OF YOU HANDS!! if you love doing nails...

TODAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1783, George Washington was elected the first President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment