Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day off to do my nails?...

Well. I put a full set on my youngest daughter the other day and she popped a nail yesterday. I put a full set on my oldest daughter yesterday and she smudged a bunch. I knew I had a fix and two polishes to do today. The one good thing is, they come up with great ideas for their nails!

I finally got mine polished and oh boy, I think they look cool! They're teal, chocolate brown and taupe. Taupe, one of the colors on the NYC fashion runways for spring.

You should try it, it can go with almost any color. It's not as boring as it seems. You can make it either the focal point of your nail or the accent color. I've always used colors like this. Either as the main polish color or as a paint color for the design.

It's not a color to be afraid of. You know what? If there is a color you don't like or think looks weird or isn't "you", try it. Put it on a tip and practice something with it. You may have the next "new thing" without knowing it! Be adventurous!

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1983, the final episode of M*A*S*H became the most-watched single television episode in US history.

No comments:

Post a Comment