Saturday, February 27, 2010

Science Fair!!

For work today, I have to "teach" the kids about the periodic table. Now, I'm not sure how far I have to get into this or how many questions they will ask, but, I may be prepared. I don't know about you, but I never did do well in science when it came to the periodic table.
I will let you know.....

Well, it's over. Not a bad time with science today. My daughter, the one who loves the periodic table, showed up for the whole thing and made some wonderful molecules. The kids got to make and water molecule and sulfer oxide molecule. We made everything out of dowels and air dry foamy clay. It was fun to talk to the kids about combining elements to make molecules.

Of course, my daughter, made something for her sister, "killer air"! How nice... O3 is a deadly air.

And again, I did fill my nails and never polished them...

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1827, students paraded in New Orleans on fat Tuesday, reviving Mardi Gras traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment