Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grrr...surgery...

Went to the orthopedist today...dun dun dunnnnn...surgery on my shoulder!

Man, last year I had thumb replacement surgery on my left hand and was out of one job for a week and couldn't do nails for A MONTH!

I have 3 or more bone spurs, bursitis, arthritis and he said, hopefully, no problems with the rotor cuff.! I don't have time for this, I'm having foot surgery in March. I will be out for 4 or 5 days with that and 4 or 5 days with my shoulder.

I have to remember, if my shoulder doesn't work, I don't work! He said I could have the surgery or live with it. I've been dying with this for about 8 months. I don't want it anymore.

My client canceled tonight for tomorrow night. She will not drive in the snow. I don't blame her, we got quite a bit followed by rain. Yuck!

Instead, I did my sisters fill. She saved me at Sonic today. I accidentally left the lights on on the car and had a dead battery! I owed her.

Nails tomorrow.

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1992, Nirvana front-man Kurt Cobain married Courtney Love, on Waikiki Beach in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment