Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOWDAY!!!

I was waiting for the "Storm of the Century"! What a disappointment!

My daughters school canceled yesterday and I was to go into work today. No problem! ...until I got a call from my manager at 8:30. Don't come into work today! AAHH!! Short 5 hours for the week. I hope I can make it up tomorrow.

Well, here I sit now, STILL waiting for the big storm! I have a fire going and my fluffy robe on. So, I guess not too bad!

The kids didn't want to watch American Idol, so we're DVR-ing it.

On a sad note. Captain Phil Harris of the CorneliaMarie, from The Deadliest Catch, passed away today. Poor Phil. He lived hard and died hard. Condolences to his son's, Jake and Josh and the rest of the Harris family, including the CorneliaMarie crew. Big crabbing in the sky...

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1989, Ron Brown was named chairman of the DNC, the first African-American to lead a major U.S. party.

No comments:

Post a Comment