Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday!

...or Pancake Day!

I was off of work, my oldest was off so she could go to a concert and my youngest had no school because of "all of that snow".

Because it's National Pancake Day, we went to Perkins, of course.

This is as close to Mardi-Gras as I will probably get. Breakfast was gooood.

I did nails tonight, a fill that was a long time coming, 4 weeks! Aaaahhh! Done good tho'!

My daughter went to a concert in NYC today. She won't get in on the train until about 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. and I have to pick her and her friend up at the train station. Then, I have to be to work in the morning. Wish me luck!

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1972, basketball player Wilt Chamberlain scored his 30,000th point - he would score 1,419 more before his career was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment