Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, monday...

What a day at work! A special coupon for 20% more off of your whole purchase. It felt like Christmas, what crowds!

I was asked to stay late. I didn't mind. As long as I can make my appointments, I will always stay!

Well, I had my pre-op for my foot surgery. Oh, boy. One month until the big day where they "CUT OFF MY FOOT!". Sorry, not really. Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy, look it up and add a bone spur. Not a pleasant thing. One of the cool things, besides no more pain and I'll be able to walk again, no crutches after surgery! Some surgeries are so good to look forward to!

My husband had off today, thank you Mr. President, and cooked dinner. I had planned on having just ravioli, sauce and bread. No. My husband had other plans. Ravioli, sauce and bruscetta! Not a bad dinner, amazing! He knows how to keep my happy...

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1965, the Queen of Canada approved the design of the now-ubiquitous red-and -white maple leaf flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment