Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No nails tonight?!

This will end up being a, kind of, weird day. Why, you ask? I am used to doing nails every Monday and Wednesday. This week my last Wednesday was in last night and my Wednesday is now next Tuesday! Does that make sense?!

I'm a very confused person to begin with, sometimes...but when I get this schedule down pat, I'll be ok.

I was supposed to have tomorrow off from Michaels, but I was called to come in. That's fine with me! I get to cashier. I love the different things I get to do. It breaks up the day and week. I don't get bored doing the same thing over and over and over...

Keep me busy, my brain does so much better!

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1876, Alexander Graham Bell said "Mr. Watson, come here, I want you." It was the first telephoned speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment