Sunday, March 7, 2010

AAAHHH!!! The IBS!

OMG! I ran into (on purpose) the three people I was hoping to see.

There was Mike Stevens from Nails International Magazine. He said he's working on 3 new magazines in three different countries. I'm there!!!

Then, Greg Young from Young Nails. Two years in a row, I gave him my business cards and am "still waiting for him to contact me"! ...not holding my breath...

Then, last but not least...Pattie Yankee from Dashing Diva! What a nice woman she is. She recognized me from last year and said she was looking for my card I gave her last year. She needed one more person to help out with fashion week this year!

She asked me for another one of my cards and gave me one of hers! AAHH!! She told me to write her and remind her about "me". Well, ok then...letters on the waaaaaay!

I'm sooooo tired!

TODAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1999, director Stanley Kubrick died. His films included The Shining and A Clockwork Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment