Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lady bugs!

Today at work, I got to make a lady bug flower pot! how cute?

I had 19 people make them. Everyone from age 2 to adults. We had a blast and I got to play with the glue gun, only burning myself about 10,000 times. Luckily, like my dad, I think I have asbestos hands!

I'm now completely exhausted between yesterday and today. I need another nap!

Got glue on the end of my pointer fingers and it just picked right off. I think I should fill them on Tuesday when I have off. They have to look good for my surgery on Friday. I like to keep everyone that's going to have anything to do with the cutting into my flesh in any way, entertained!

My Minx nail still looks pretty good. It just seems to be peeling, just a little, from the free edge. If I file it a little, it will probably be o.k.. I don't really want to take it off when I fill them, but I really need it. Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment