Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry!

Today at work, I did a, basically, 4 hour jewelry lesson!

I had 5 different pieces of jewelry to "teach" people how to do. Some knew what they were doing, some sort of knew what they were doing and other had no damn clue as to what they were doing!

It was all good tho'. I had, I think, 93 people in that short 4 hours! I'm pooped!

As far as my nails go, my Minx nail that I had put on at the IBS is still holding on wonderfully! They only guarantee it for 4-7 days. Mine doesn't even look like it's been used. Trust me, I don't hold back when it comes to my nails. I know I can fix them, so why be a wimp in life?!

I will have to change everything for my foot surgery on Friday. Hmmmm....what to where?....

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1781, Friedrich Wilhelm Herschel announced the discovery of "Planet Herschel" (later named Uranis).

No comments:

Post a Comment