Friday, March 12, 2010

Balloon animals!!!

Tonight, my brother and I went to Hagen Elementary School to do balloon animals for their fundraiser. The charity that we were collecting donations for is the Childrens Home.

Oh man, does my shoulder hurt from all of the twisting of the balloons. But, it was a blast! I haven't made those in so long. My specialty was a balloon tail! Holy cow, they loved them. We made so many swords, it wasn't funny!

There was a mom there already doing face painting, one of my other "specialties" that I love to do. That poor mom did so many Spiderman faces, she probably doesn't want to see red paint again!


Tomorrow, jewelery!

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Today in 1933, FDR his first televised "fireside chat" to reassure Americans during the Great Depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment