Friday, January 29, 2010

Doing nails can take its toll on your physical health.

What can I say?! When I left the house this morning, without my nails done yet, the weather begged for them to be done. It was 13 degrees! Perfect weather to dry nails!

On another note, keep yourself in shape for doing nails. You may not think your physical self could be affected, but it can be. Trust me. I am going to physical therapy now for the bursitis in my shoulder (there's also 3 bone spurs).

I have issues with both elbows, right shoulder, back and both thumbs. Stretch, take breaks or whatever you have to do to make sure the thing you love to do doesn't become the thing you dread to do!

I am working through my aches and pains to pursue the career I am wanting so bad. I will be the "go to" nail tech/artist I so want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment